Well, Word is not working on my computer and I almost always use it to make lists (yes, I'm a list maker!). I guess I'll just start my spring cleaning list on here. :)
SPRING CLEANING:
(http://housekeeping.about.com/cs/cleaning101/a/springclnngguid.htm)
-Kitchen table: sand, stain, paint legs
-Kitchen: Clean behind refrigerator and stove, clean oven
-Porch: staple screen up, clean ledges, clean doors outside, scrub grill
-Measurements for kitchen cushion and for curtains
-Windows: wash inside and outside, wash screen, vacuum and clean window sill and corners, wash screen
-Blinds: Take down all blinds and clean outside
-Clean all trash cans
-Clean on ceiling fans (need ladder)
-Take down curtains (living room, bedrooms) and wash or have cleaned. Iron.
-Vacuum mattress and flip for even wear
-Clean all lamps, lampshades and cords
Right now, I can't think of anything else that I don't do every week/day.
Write more later when I think of something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment