Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Organization

Organizing rooms and my life makes me feel SO much better! I don't always feel like doing it, but when I finally get around to taking the time and just doing it, I feel awesome! I've been like this my whole life. Even if it was just organizing, and re-organizing, and re-organizing again my room and clothes in my dresser, it was something I did on a regular basis. Tonight I cleaned out my closet, and dresser, and reorganized all of my clothes. I got rid of a whole trash bag full of clothes that I don't wear (some of them I've had for over six years!!), or don't fit (and haven't fit in several years). I have a hard time getting rid of clothes. I always think, "they might fit someday" or "what if I get rid of this, and then in a couple months I want to wear it!?" So, I try to stick to the idea of 'if it hasn't been worn, or doesn't fit, in over a year, get rid of it!'. But, it's not always easy (I might be a bit of a pack rat). ANYWAYS....a mom from my high school basketball team gave Sean and I this menu planning kit, that she designed, for our wedding. She just sent me a link to her blog, and it's awesome! She helps you keep your whole house organized!

http://www.jsgettingorganized.com/online_store.html

No comments:

Post a Comment