Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Getting back to normal

Okay, this isn't the actual post I want to make right now, but I'm not really in the mood to type out a book right now, so I'm just going to outline what I need to catch up on! My friends Amy lost her son at the begging of May and that really threw me for a loop, nothing really seemed very important after that and it was hard to find anything I felt like I could write about. Amy is healing and growing, and even though, obviously, his death didn't affect me in ANY way shape or form NEARLY as much as it affected her and her family, I feel like I need to heal and grow and get back to a normal emotional and psychological place.

With that being said, we have also been very busy this month, and that's another reason it's been hard to keep up on any of my blogs, or anything really. So here's my little "catch-up" list that I will hopefully start on tonight:
-Austin
-Utah
-Pregnancy
-Warrior Dash
-Sumter/Shaw
-Beach trip
-Tennessee Trip/Dog sitter/ Lindsay's wedding

Just a side note, this month we have also missed literally every birthday/holiday and it's really frustrating me!! My brothers birthdays, mothers day, and parents anniversary. ughhh.....I'm usually not like this. I think I'm going to send belated gifts for all, just to ease my mind :)

Okay, off to make my grocery list....it's hard to shop when I don't feel like eating anything, but know I need to eat healthy!! Last night Sean just stood at the fridge and named everything he could think of. I finally agreed to an almond butter and jelly sandwich and some applesauce. Not too much substance there, but PB&J seems to be my go-to meal these days.

1 comment: