Monday, January 27, 2014

Flight School Graduation

Graduation day!!!

Such a proud day for us! Hubby looked so handsome in his uniform :) 

 
 
Annabelle and Gramma roamed the Museum for most of the ceremony, until it was time to pin on his new rank. A friend was there to see another student graduate, and she held Emmalyn. They swore in as Army Aviators, received their diplomas, and sang the Army Song and the Aviation song. 














 SO proud of Sean in this accomplishment! Congratulations, babe! You're a PILOT! (hey...I'm married to a pilot! sweet, huh!?) ;)

 

But what really happened? What's up with that baby blanket? Why am I sweating?
Graduation day, the day I missed my husband graduate. Siiiigh.  
Right before we went up to pin on his rank, Emmalyn had a blow out diaper! AHHH! Oddly enough, I hadn't thought about that even being a possibility and didn't bring a blanket, so I quickly unzipped her stroller cover and half wrapped her in it. After we pinned his rank on, I ran her to the bathroom to change her. But, the rest of the ceremony went quickly and I missed it :/ 
 Blah. 
I was SO upset at the time, I just couldn't believe it.... after all these months. But, I got to see him swear in, get his diploma and pin on his rank...and I was there so I'm happy now and I have a funny (ish) story. ;)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment