It's fall break week and I'm LOVING it! Since June, I've been working full-time (basically 7-3). But having this week off is SO relaxing. I had planned on Sean being gone and trying to get a flight to DC or OR or somewhere to see friends or family. However, Sean is still here, and I'm still here. I've been cleaning, organizing, etc. I remember last year when I worked after school hours (2:45-6:30), and took online classes, pretty much every day felt like this, but it did get old. So I'm glad I have this time to relax and be productive, but I'm also glad that it's only for a week. I may not always feel like I have enough time in my day when I'm working and going to school, but the days and weeks do go by much more quickly, and that's just what I need when Sean leaves. Six months seems like a long time now, but I know it will go by so quickly. In fact, I had it all planned out in my head and I just knew it was going to fly by. But now that it's being pushed back, I feel like there's going to be some hard times in February/March time. I can handle it, it's just that if he had left in August, I would be really busy all of September, October, November, December, and January, and then I'd already be looking forward to him coming home.
But anyway, going to go get back to "work".
Right now I'm actually planning a much healthier nutrition plan. I cleaned out the pantry and the fridge. I put all of the chips, crackers, and cereal on the top shelf so they're a little more out of site and put all of the rice, salads, sandwich, beans, etc. on the middle shelf at eye level. There's a few things I really need to cut out of my diet (including fried foods and fast foods), and I still need to add a few more proteins and vegetables. I've been doing better about eating vegetables, because I've found some freezer veggies (steamfresh) that I really like the taste of.
ANYWHO.....I'll probably write more this week while I'm home :)
Right now I'm actually planning a much healthier nutrition plan. I cleaned out the pantry and the fridge. I put all of the chips, crackers, and cereal on the top shelf so they're a little more out of site and put all of the rice, salads, sandwich, beans, etc. on the middle shelf at eye level. There's a few things I really need to cut out of my diet (including fried foods and fast foods), and I still need to add a few more proteins and vegetables. I've been doing better about eating vegetables, because I've found some freezer veggies (steamfresh) that I really like the taste of.
ANYWHO.....I'll probably write more this week while I'm home :)
No comments:
Post a Comment