Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Annoyed....venting (beware)

I'm annoyed. Maybe it's just a sort of "outer body....third party looking in" kind of experience I'm having right now, but I am just so annoyed. I'm annoyed with two things...no, three things. Fake people (and liars), immaturity and complaining. Not necessarily all at once, or one at a time, but it just seems like my life and my facebook newsfeed is filled with it!!

Why is it that people feel the need to complain every single day!? Or, if something doesn't go their way, why is it that God or the Universe or someone/thing else is punishing them or out to get them!? Point a finger at someone(thing) else and you have three pointing right back at you! SO cliche, but SO true! Instead of sitting around complaining about your situation, either a) suck it up and make the best of it (there is always something good in every situation, even if it's not at the present time or you don't "feel" good about it) or b) do something about it. I'm not saying I'm perfect and I know I need to work on some things, but I just feel like I've been surrounded by this nonsense lately!

(It this me complaining?! lol)

Immaturity (and ignorance) is also getting on my nerves lately. I have been able to avoid it more than usual, which is good, but where I see it, it's bugging me. Whether it be at school, or work, or church, or people in line at the grocery store (you know, those people who stand behind you and sigh ridiculously loud so the clerk, who has an incompetent customer, can hear that they are bored of waiting?? I mean, really? Just take a breath in, maybe use your brain to think about something interesting, besides who you can annoy today, and friggin relax!). I would love it if people would think before they speak or act. You're not just letting us know what's on your mind. You're burdening us with your stupidity.

And before I go off on what triggered all of this (by calling out names and being ugly), I'm going to go take a shower and eat something, and hopefully feel better.

But I would like to say that I respect my husband so much in this area. He is very mature and doesn't complain about anything! He has been treated poorly, been put through some of the dumbest situations, had terrible days and he never complains about it or wants anyone to feel sorry for him. He just sucks it up and deals with it. I love him for that :)

1 comment:

  1. you can feel sorry for me if you want to....I won't mind :)

    ReplyDelete