Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BMI

I was just curious what my BMI currently is so I looked it up. I'm about a 20.7 right now. This is a healthy BMI. However, I know that once I really get back into working out I will gain a little wait through muscle and lose a little fat. Regardless, I should stay good and healthy :) I've just got to stay away from certain foods. Recently, I pretty much stopped drinking soda. I mean...I'll get one now and then, but I don't keep it in the house. I also stopped buying potato chips. ugh! I LOVE a good PB&J and potato chips! lol But, I found myself also eating them when I was bored, etc. Instead, I eat chips and salsa. In fact, it's almost an addiction! I love chips and salsa! Pretty much any kind of plain corn chips (whole wheat, the two dollar bag, scoops, hint of lime) with any kind of mild to medium salsa. I just got some mango salsa and can't wait to eat it. 
Anyway, I also don't keep any ice cream or a lot of desserts in the house. That doesn't mean I won't eat them somewhere else, but I don't really like having them at the house. A lot of the things I keep in the fridge include: carrots (and ranch!), Greek yogurt, applesauce, cucumbers, chicken, salsa, jam, oranges, cheese, some lunch meat, eggs, milk, OJ and Apple juice, and sometimes some soy milk. I usually have corn chips, triscuts, soup, pasta, rice, cereal, peanut butter, and other baking items in the pantry. Oh, and I always have coffee and creamer :) When Sean gets home I want to keep more fresh produce around. Tomatoes, red peppers, potatoes, onion, squash, zucchini, beans, broccoli, etc! Ah! can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment