Friday, August 17, 2012

Hand-me-down fail

Alright, it's official..I'm the worst handd-me-down-er there ever was!!

Annabelle has a ton of clothes. A.TON. She's my first, and a little girl, and I love to shop, and I love clothes, and so does everybody else, sooooo, she's got a wardrobe (or 3) full. I picked out my favorites, that she has outgrown, folded them and placed them in pink-lid'd bins under her crib. The rest I put in a box to ship to Jaimie for Annabelle's first cousin (who will be born in October!) Jordana! Well, that box got full very quickly (like, 2 months ago) and was not overflowing all over her closet. So, I decided to take it out to teh craft room and organize, fold, and pack in a duffel bag (I decided a couple weeks ago I wasn't going to ship it since I'm quite certain it would be more expensive that checking 1 extra bag for my flight, which could end up being free, depending on who is working that day *fingers crossed*).

Sean came out and suggested I just take it all. But I pretty much second-guess my self on everything I do. So, noooooo. I decide that I'm just not sure Jaimie will want all of these outfits, and half of them are summery, so why would she want those for her fall baby?

Ugh, if only I could just convince myself that whatever I decide to take is fine.

Oh well. I can't. I'm indecisive and weird, and awkward and difficult.

So, then I decided to take pictures of every outfit here, and have Jaimie decide what she wants. To me, that's just like having her come over and pick through Annabelle's outgrown clothes, except she cant come over. So we're doing it through pictures. It may be silly, but it will just make me feel better :D

I did that and then put them in a word.doc, because the pics are much too big to send 1 at a time through email. Well, the doc ended up being too big to send (168kb?! what!?). So, I saved as a webpage, and I have no idea what that means. I sent it twice, and both times went back through and couldn't see the pics. Finally - since I've already put an hour into this, so I'm not giving up now - I resaved all of them to 620mb (should I have gone smaller? probably.). Still, that may be too big to email, so they are going on here.

(sorry Jaimie for all this confusion!!! And now they're not really in any order, but thank you for humoring me)



























1 comment:

  1. I wish I was your cousin. That's a lot of hand-me-downs!

    ReplyDelete