Well, it's now the second month of the year. Let's see how I'm doing on my goals (which I've now printed and placed where I can see them daily):
READ - doing it....not doing super well. Finished half of a parenting book. Haven't read the Bible since Sean left :/
Go to church. Ugh. Not doing well. BUT, I did find a church in town (closer), that has a service at 9:30. Perfect! Will be checking that out next week (this week Sean is getting out of SERE).
Be a better listener. I've consciously thought about this a lot. I'm not sure I've tried very hard to do it.
Go on a baby free date once a month. Success! :) We went to Moe's (mmm!) and a movie, and then we went to the bookstore and each got a couple books. It was fun! I think I want to plan something a little different for February.
Loose 10lbs by summer. Welp! I AM definitely working on this one. My pantry has been almost completely cleared of junk. I've been making/eating healthier snacks, and meals. I've been working out 3 times a week, so I'm feeling good! Have only lost 1 pound though lol I guess it's a slow process.
And tone. One of my weekly workouts has been a strength/exercise/stroller group (Moms on A Roll). So, that's about as much strength/toning I've done. This month, I'm committing to doing 2 more days a week of Insanity with my neighbor, so we'll see how that goes! We're going to try and do it for 2 months.
Take Annabelle out of house every day. For my sanity, this has been SO easy. There hasn't been a day since Sean left that I even want to stay home all day. One day was stormy, and the only time we could really leave the house, we did. Just went to the PX and walked around. Whatever works...
Eat and Buy less processed foods. Definitely keeping this goal.
Go to bed earlier/wake up earlier. I have good/bad days with this one.
Work on hand writing. not so much....
Send a card each month. Check!
Complete one big project a month Check! Sort of "big". I'm half way through another one. Will post more later.
Create one scrapbook page a week. Thinking I will change this to month, as I didn't even do one this month, and really don't think I can commit to weekly.
Print picures every month. that reminds me! I have some waiting at the store :) I also printed some for a friend and some family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awesome! You inspire me all the time! I should do goal updates too, keep myself in check lol.
ReplyDelete