As per requested by one of my (my only?) loyal followers, I will share the gender of baby #2 (aka little peanut) here first!!!
Back story: Ok, so you read about the whole due date confusion, so when I went in to the doctor on Monday, I was "17 weeks" (or 18 weeks). We thought this was cool that they were going to do the ultra sound that early, BUT we wanted to postpone because Sean had to fly and seriously did not have an hour in the day to come (plus, it's a 45 minute commute each way to my doctor). The receptionist said it would be okay to reschedule for my 21 week check up. Yay. cool. (btw, this is long story short because there were about 10 other factors, and a lot of unnecessary stress on my part).
So, I drop Annabelle at my friend Cheryl's, and head to the apt. I get in pretty quickly, and Dr. Middleton walks in and basically says, nice try...you're getting an ultrasound today. He also added that if we wanted to do another one when Sean could be there, he would be happy to make that happen (we'll see). Within 2 minutes I was laying in the ultra sound room getting ready to see my baby! So unexpected!!! I was texting like crazy to let Sean know.
It didn't take but a minute for the u/s tech to see! Baby's legs were WIDE open! Very much unlike Annabelle who crossed them nicely like a lady and made it SUPER difficult to tell!
It's a ......
GIRL!!!!
Yep! Baby Flynn #2 will be another baby girl :)
Annabelle will have a baby sister.
Sean will be even MORE outnumbered (and suggested getting a male dog to compensate)
I will have another beautiful, sweet little girl to love. YAY! And I won't have to worry about getting any boy stuff! *sigh*
Like I said, Sean was on the flightline when I found out, so he wasn't home for about 5 hours after I got there. So I made him this little welcome at the front door, and tried to teach Annabelle to say, "girl". lol It sounded a little like, "gdo" (hmm).
We are thrilled and excited, and now on to the difficult task of picking a name! I have my top 3 (I think). Annabelle's suggestions have proved futile ("goo", "bah", something that sounds like, "madala"). Sean may have the deciding vote on this one! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Yay!! I had a feeling it was a girl!
ReplyDeleteYay! Congratulations!
ReplyDelete