I feel like all my posts on my Project 365 are about my dog and food! does that mean I have a boring life!? Well, I'm just kind of venting because I wish I had kids to take pictures of, but I know it's not the right time for Sean and I to start thinking about that. We still have to think about US and figure THAT out first! :) But our marriage class teacher said something interesting at our last class. He said, "If you think you've got everything in your marriage figured out, and everything is going perfectly, you know there's something terribly wrong" I don't know how true that is...but it sure makes sense to me! When I feel like everything is going so well, it's usually because we're not communicating about something that really is wrong.
Anyway...this is random and just something that's on my mind.
Between school, work, keeping a clean house and cooking, I really don't do a ton of other things. Maybe that's not really so bad. I do have friend that I see daily, if not weekly. So, I'm not a loner. I just feel like sometimes I'm not as outgoing and fun as I used to be.
Hmm...Maybe that can change?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment