I found this on someone's blog and decided to copy it.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago:
I was in 7th grade, I went to TAG youth group at church, I started playing basketball, I was home schooled, I babysat Mikela Fountain, and I was in a love/hate relationship with Charles Feriend :)
5 things on my to-do list today:
1) Study
2) Finish cleaning, folding and putting up ALL of the laundry.
3) Write my Enlgish final
4) Clean master bathroom
5) Go grocery shopping
5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) Almonds (especially honey roasted or smoked)
2) Pretty much any kind of chips (I know, I know...probably one of the most unhealthy snacks)
3) Fruit (pineapple and grapes are favorites)
4) Cheese and crackers
5) Carrots and ranch
5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire:
1) Help my dad build his dream house, and then design and build ours :)
2) Buy myself an SUV and buy Sean some kind of Infinity (or equally fast and "cool" car).
3) In my dream home their would be a room exclusively for my crafting, and a room exclusively for Sean's gaming, so I would get every kind of scrapbooking supply I could think of and every kind of gaming system Sean could want.
4) Get a huge wardrobe for every season.
5) Travel around the world
Oh, if only... :)
3 of my bad habits:
1) I most commonly choose chips as a snack over fruit or veggies.
2) I bite my fingernails
3) I keep my car a mess
5 places I have lived:
1) Portland, OR
2) Tigard, OR
3) Ft. McPherson, GA
4) Stockbridge, GA
5) McDonough, GA
This is really being technical. I usually just say I've lived in two places: Oregon and Georgia.
Jobs that I have had:
Babysitter
Nanny
Barista
Daycare/Recess worker
Teacher (Physical Education, Aid, Lead, Afterschool)
5 things people don't know about me:
1) I love scrapbooking, but really have to be in the mood for it. Once I get started I'll spend all day on a couple pages, but I can go moths in between projects. I wish I could just do one at a time like every day...I would get so much more done.
2) I have never had a cavity, stitches, surgery (besides wisdom teeth), or broken a bone.
3) I am a clean freak. Sometimes, I just don't have time, but generally speaking our house stays very clean. I deep clean it at least once a month (including washing baseboards, windows, blinds, walls, etc), but I wish I could do that about once a week. I sweep every day and mop about every other day. I vacuum about once a week, but would do it every day if our vacuum was up for it (it over heats after I clean about 1/2 the house, so I have to wait a little while before I do the rest). The kitchen is always sanitized and dishes rarely get piled up, although when they do, they really do. The bathrooms are cleaned weekly, if not more. Depending on how much I'm home. And I'm sure there's more, but you most definitely get the point lol.
4) I am a people person, but I am also a home body. Some weeks I'll go out with friends every day, and other weeks I'll just stay in every day and chill.
5) Even though I want to be a teacher, I don't like going to school. I just want it to be over with, have my degree and be in a classroom.
5 people I tag are:
I don't even think I have 5 followers, so if you read this and want to do it...you're tagged :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Gosh we are so much alike..
ReplyDeleteI did this survey once! I'm so not as clean as you... but I do my best lol. You are too cute though!
ReplyDelete