Why does it seem that professors wait until the last two weeks of class to pile everything on you?!? I know I could have it a lot worse if I was in med school, or working while going to school, but right now I just feel like breaking. I am a bit overwhelmed with the amount of work I have to do in the next two weeks plus the finals. This week alone I have a presentation this afternoon in ISCI, a business research paper due tonight, a script for a skit in public speaking (ya, she's in love with theater, so we all have to partake), a portfolio to update for ISCI (learning objectives, summary of section, glossary, hand drawn illustrations, and completed exercises for 6 sections), an Environmental Science quiz AND Exam, start my 8pg field Journal for Education, complete education assignment for the week, write 5pg outline for a speech on 'informative speaking from an "investigators" perspective' (wth!?), prepare virtual presentation for business paper, and study for 4 Finals........yaaaaaaaa.
First things first is the business paper and the presentation due today. But then what?! I need to pull out some SUPER power focusing skills tomorrow and get started on the rest. I should have spent this whole last weekend working on this stuff, but that was not even an option...Anyway.
This will be an interesting week for sure.
Btw, not pitying myself, just have a lot on my plate at one time and for some reason I feel really crunched for hours in a day (even though, really, I have ALL of tonight and ALL of tomorrow to do a lot of this....but then that goes back to the focus issue ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Holy crap!! That's a ridiculous amount of work to get done!! What I do when I'm having a week like that is a make a to do list and have a glass of wine. Then I hop to it. Crossing things off of that dreaded to do list makes me feel soo much better. I also turn off my phone to minimize the facebook distractions!! Good luck!
ReplyDelete