 |
| (google pic) |
I keep getting random bursts of excitement to meet this baby! I am so happy to be pregnant (even though some days I don't feel like it), and in less than 6 months I will be holding my son or daughter in my arms. The feeling I love most right now is that I'm actually
feeling something for him or her! I don't know if that's normal or not, but I just haven't felt any connection to this baby until now. Maybe it was because my head was so consumed in being uncomfortable and all the hype that comes with pregnancy....maybe it's just because this baby is so tiny, and doesn't seem real yet. I don't know what it was...but now, I'm starting to fall in love with my precious child and I am so happy for this feeling! I have been thanking God for this opportunity a lot more lately and for giving me a healthy pregnancy so far. I am very blessed. I also get excited when I think about Sean being a daddy. :) It's hard to imagine, really. But I know he's going to fall in love with our child and be an amazing father. I just can't wait! Well, he's already proven to be a fantastic father by being such a devoted husband by helping and loving me through the first 3 months. I am falling more in love with him every day too.
I can't imagine having my life go any other way.
Just wait til you feel the first kick, then it really sinks in! Best feeling ever!!
ReplyDelete