I feel like I have one up day and then one down day, and over and over. Today, my head hurts, I'm tired and I just feel like crap. Yesterday I felt great. I planned some meals, went grocery shopping and did a TON of schoolwork (got all A's on my quizes too :). This has been happening for the last week and it's kind of starting to irritate me because I don't really know what to do. I just want to feel great ALL the time :)
On another note, I think I need a job. 2 reasons: I'm bored, and I need money. Maternity clothes are so expensive! And ALL of the stuff we'll need to get for the baby is really starting to scare me. I applied for a job on care.com for after school help with a family...I'm really hoping they call for an interview because it would be the perfect hours, their kids look awesome, and it's close to where our new house is....unlike most of the jobs I find on there, which are here in Dalzell, and our house is like 20+ minutes from here.
Unless Sean keeps working these night shifts. Then those hours would really suck because I would literally never see him. I only see him for about an hour or two a day now as it is, and that's when he's waking up and getting ready. Oh! And yesterday was suppose to be an off day, but chief called him at about 7 to say that the people who were suppose to be on shift were "unavailable". This is the Army, how can you be unavailable! You HAVE to be there! So he had to get read, go in and work all night :/ It turns out if was a mix up and the people suppose to be there are on TDY or something...but neither chief or Sean knew about it. oh...Army. I have never really had much sympathy for people whose husbands work nights...NOW I DO! It really is no fun at all. I almost feel like he's deployed. No, it's not THAT bad, but it's close...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment