Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Hubby's Birthday Presents

I have to share, because I am pretty impressed with his gifts this year!! Well, it's a special year (25!) and he deserves it!! :) I usually have such a hard time buying him gifts, but this year was hard to pick which ones to get! Maybe I'm just more in tune to what he wants/likes now. In fact, ya...I know I am.

Anyway, he has completely outgrown his "teenage" body now. His shoulders are much more broad and he's just thicker. I don't really know how else to explain it. But anyway...pretty much all of his clothes are too small now. No, not clothes..just his shirts! Even some of the Polo's I got him last year are a little too tight around the shoulders/chest (maybe he should cut out that part of the gym! jk). He has also mentioned that he agrees he needs some new shirts (which, if you know Sean, isn't very common). Sooooooooo...I landed at Marshall's while in Atlanta (ya...it happens to also be my favorite store ;) I grabbed three Polo's, five Tee's, and a Flannel for $82! All named brand mind you, which means I saved 64%. Yes, I am pleased. I think I found a good section of "summer" clothes on sale as they were moving in the fall clothes.

Then, I found an awesome deal on some left handed golf clubs off CL! I'll make the long story short...First I found an awesome set in Columbia and chatted back and forth with the seller until I realized they were NOT left handed. oops! Then, I had found this left handed set before I got to GA, and just about left town without them. I called the guy on the way back home, and he just happened to be almost home (Douglasville, which is about an hour from Kaylas; where I was at), and he offered to meet me somewhere on I-20 when he found out I was heading that way to SC. There was a Braves game, so I figured there would be tons of traffic in town, so we agreed to meet at Camp Creek, which is about HALF the distance. Anywhooo....it worked out perfectly, and I made it home right after dark, just as I planned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment