Moving week! Our house is ready to go in Sumter! So, we spent the weekend packing up and taking stuff over from the Howells (about 20 minutes apart). We got it all finished up on Monday, cleaned up our living spaces, and said goodbye to Kristin. Officially out of their house! Yay for us and big yay for them! lol But Sammy and Halle will definitely miss their buddy Cooper. We are so very grateful for them having us there, and can't say it enough! Wish we were moving closer, but moving across town definitely isn't the "end". Kristin and I also noticed how weird/great it is that we barely knew each other, stayed in their house (that they JUST moved into) for a whole month, WITH our little rascals running around making a mess, and we didn't get into a single fight! :)
Well, we spent Monday in an empty house with no internet or cable or
anything! haha Our stuff was not able to arrive until Wednesday. Sean was sure to have TWC (internet/cable) come on Tuesday to set it up for us, so we would have something to do. It worked out well. I went and did a little shopping and then worked on a little cleaning and lined the pantry :)
 |
| no furniture? no problem! boxes, a safe and a pillow=Sean's desk |
Our stuff arrived on Wednesday and boy were we happy!!! It only took them about 3 hours to unpack the truck and I was up until midnight unpacking the kitchen and living room! I started to get really stressed out over the mess and had to lay down for a bit. Boxes were EVERYWHERE! And they really didn't organize how they stacked them, so they were just thrown anywhere and everywhere, and totally in my way. I really shouldn't be moving boxes, so I was just trying to get around them as much as I could, but it got really frustrating. Not to mention the guys who packed the boxes did a) an overly awesome job, using trees and trees of paper to wrap it all, or b) a horrible job with two pieces of paper and threw the rest in. The kitchen was
mostly packed by the one careful guy. So that was good; nothing was broken. But it was A LOT of work to unpack.
The rest of the week was spent
attempting to get everything unpacked and organized. I was really WAY too tired after that first day.
On another note, when I was resting from unpacking I could SWEAR I felt the baby kick!!!! I'm not totally sure and I know it's early, but I was just laying there and felt this like weird flutter/kick. It hasn't happened again since, but maybe it was the first time :) I'll let yall know when in a couple weeks when it happens more.
This weeks development (from womenshealthcaretopics.com):
-An exciting development at 16 weeks pregnant – your baby's facial muscles are developed enough that your future child can grimace, frown, and make other faces in the womb.
-baby is able to hold his or her head slightly straighter than before. Your little one's eyes are finally moving into their final position in the front of baby's head. The ears are also moving to their final location on the side of the head.
-baby's hair is starting to grow
- For the first time ever in fetal development, your baby's body is longer than his or her head. Your little bundle of joy is getting more proportional with each passing day.
No comments:
Post a Comment