Sean's Cheif Warrant Officer's (who I just refer to as his boss) wife found out we were having a girl and went a little nuts :) She took their daughter shopping for baby clothes that week. haha I only find it funny because I've literally only met her once. She's really nice (obviously!), and everything, but we've never really associated other than through Sean and his boss at like get togehters...Anyway, it was so sweet and thoughtful and really fun to get a gift! These are some of the outfits they gave us...
 |
| For Daddy :) |
 |
| We actually registered for this one! |
 |
| This one has a little owl hat I forgot to add to the picture |
Aunt Jaimie posted a picture of a gift she's been working on! It's SO cute!! I had seen a hat similar to this on Etsy, and she mimicked it so well. It's adorable and I can't wait to see it on our little Annabelle.
No comments:
Post a Comment