I made this card for Sean for our Anniversary, and I liked it so much that I decided to make 4 more for the ESC Craft Fair! Kristin asked me if I'd be interested in doing a table with her, and of course that sounded like a great idea to me! The only problem is that we don't really know WHAT exactly we're doing.....so, we're just kind of doing whatever! Any and all craft projects welcome. We both like making cards, so I'm sure we'll have a bunch of those. Since we don't really have a specific product, and really don't want to loose any money, but have no idea how many people will be there or who will buy any of our stuff, it's kind of difficult to make a real plan. So, we're just kind of going with it .So far, I've scrounged up about 6-7 other crafts that I plan to do with supplies I already have, so I won't be loosing any money on those if they don't sell. Our goal isn't to make a bunch of money, just to enjoy crafting :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment