Monday, January 30, 2012

2 Week appointment

Today was Annabelle's two week appointment (she is actually 18 days old) and it went great! I am very thankful for finding her doctor, she is so sweet and we really like her. Actually several AF wives suggested her, so it was a fairly easy (stress free) decision. Anyway, Annabelle basically just laid there, she didn't even cry...I think she was more intrigued by the new surroundings and Dr. Ashley's voice. Everything looks great and she has gained over a pound (in the last week!). She now weighs 8lbs, 13oz. I can definitely tell she feels heavier and I had a feeling she was going to be over 8lbs. Basically that's the only exciting news from a two week appointment. lol It's a really quick, 5-10 minute check up basically. Our next appointment is at one month and they will do a lot more measurements, check joints and reflexes and I think she gets another shot.

Very blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby who loves to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment