Here is the link to our 365 blog: http://flynnfamilyphotos2012.blogspot.com/
Excited to start up a new year and a new blog :) ^^This blog is a photo-a-day challenge. It's a great way to record all the little things that happen throughout the year. I finished mine in 2010, and I love looking back through it. Last year, I quit in May, and I'm pretty sad about it. Soooooo, my goal for 2012 is to complete it to the best of my ability. Some days you just aren't able to post, and I'm not going to stress if I miss a few days, but the goal is to keep it up as much as possible!
Anywhoo...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited! This is such a big year! When Annabelle gets here you should take her picture everyday and post it on there. That way you'd really see how she changes from day to day!!
ReplyDelete