I've been in a photo lull lately. Don't really know why, don't really care too much to figure out why. I guess I've been "all pictured out" from the pregnancy announcement photos, etc. That, and I usually edit most of my photos at least a tad (lighten them, sharpen them, etc). I went over TWO weeks without making a May album on Facebook - THAT is unheard of. I post photo's almost daily. For my family mostly. And I know they appreciate it. I didn't even realize it had been so long, until I went to post one from that day, and realized there was no album to post it to!
Anyway, speaking of editing...sometimes that's why I don't post photos for a few days. I don't really have time to upload, edit, export, sort and upload. But, I took a few photos of Annabelle the other day and was SO excited to share them. They didn't need to be edited....at ALL! I mean, sure I could have enhanced them a little, but they were fine just the way they were, and it was so easy to pop in the card, and upload to FB! :)
I'm impressed with these two photo's especially. It makes me remember one of the reasons I like taking pics so much - capturing the beauty (and character) of my daughter.
I always critique my photos, and I know these aren't perfect. Sometimes when I am taking pictures, I'm not thinking about the camera at all, which is why I have less than perfect photos usually. But anyway, these are good photos, and I love her facial expressions....and EYES! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment