Monday, May 27, 2013

Pregnancy - Week 12




Pregnancy Week 12
Baby about the size of a: Lime! 2 inches long.
Feeling: Tired, but more motivated, and having a hard time sleeping when I do lay down! Hungry (but nothing sounds appealing). Happy.
Craving: Water! And on occasion, at different times: sprite, potato chips, donuts and chocolate.Why can't I crave broccoli and lean red meat?! ;)
Excited about: How fast the pregnancy seems to be moving! Annabelle being a big sister. Daddy being home for the pregnancy and birth (again!). That is truly an amazing blessing in our military life.
Random thoughts: I hope everything is okay. I think it is because I think I feel flutters. Okay, I honestly don't remember what flutters and kicks feel like from the last pregnancy, but I THINK I feel them! :) Not often. Very lite. Little butterfly wings in my belly. I like to think it's you, little Peanut.

No comments:

Post a Comment