Monday, January 17, 2011

Bedroom Idea

Sean and I have never really cared too much about how our bedroom looks. We don't have a bed frame or dresser, our nightstands we just happened to get on sale at Ikea when we first got married, just so that we would have something. Anyway, we've been talking about moving and how at one point, maybe not this move, we will get a whole bedroom set. I don't really care to get a super nice, expensive set. I just want something to make the room look good, pull everything together, and just fell overall like our bedroom is a nice place to be (not bland and kind of unorganized). 

This is an idea of the kind of bedroom set, from Ikea, I would like to have. 
This is one of their TV stands used as a kind of vanity with the pretty full length mirror on top of it. I really like this idea and how they did it (even the cute organizing baskets!). 
This is a look at the inside of the dresser with organizers in it. I LOVE this! And even if we don't get a whole set when we next move, at least I would love to get a dresser and headboard. I do have a dresser that dad made for Gram in our room, but it's kind of small, and I would definitely use that in the guest room or computer room for linens, games, etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment