Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Winter? Spring?

This happened to me last year too. I feel like, as soon as the new year hits, it should feel like spring outside! But it's still winter and it's still cold! haha It doesn't help that when you walk into Target their entire bathing suit section is set up!!! I mean, really!? Who needs to start bathing suit shopping in January?? Okay, okay, maybe I bought a few new suits last year in February, but January!?!? ;) I just want to try and get through these last few months of winter, and get to the SUN!!!

I've also been looking at a lot of Shaw AFB/Sumter, SC area stuff online. It looks like a really nice place. The community seems to be pretty excited and welcoming of Third Army. I just hope everything goes smoothly! I've been thinking about it so much lately, I have had a hard time sleeping or getting anything done around the house!

School starts next week, and I'm glad for it! Although I've felt like I hardly have enough time in the past two days of working to do anything else, I'm ready to get back into my crazy schedule and get this term started (so it can get finished! Okay, I might be a little impatient..)

1 comment:

  1. It's motivation to get your body ready for those bathing suits... for me it's not working lol.

    ReplyDelete