Monday, January 24, 2011

Time

I want more of it! Doesn't everyone?? I want more time for doing my nails. I want more time to clean the house (yes, I clean all the time, but I never really have time to just do the WHOLE thing, so I always feel like it's dirty. One room may be clean, but the whole house isn't.). I want more time to just hang out with my friends. I want more time to read a book for fun. I want more time for scrapbooking and cardmaking. I want more time for so many things! But, maybe it's more a matter of devoting my time to specific things. I just feel, on days like this, that I don't have enough time, and it bums me out. I wake up, go to work, go to the gym, go grocery shopping, get home take care of the dogs, clean the kitchen up, eat, do homework, and now...I'm still doing homework and WISHING I was polishing my nails. lol
That's what's on my mind tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment