Thursday, December 1, 2011

Travel System

My mom took me shopping for a travel system while we were home, and we picked out a couple that I really liked. They ordered it this week and it came today!! I am SO excited!!! THANK YOU GRANDMA AND GRANDPA! :) It's perfect. Actually, it's even better than I expected. It was so easy to put together too! Sean pulled it out of the box and and just started unsnapping and clicking things lol I figured it would be a better idea to use the instructions with such an important and expensive piece of equipment. Glad we did because we actually weren't doing it right! It was as easy as 5 or 6 clicks, and screwing on the wheels. Then, he installed the car seat base in my car! It is kind of early, and we may need to take it out before then (probably not), but it was good to see how to do it. Gosh, I love my car. I was thinking about trying to get that in my civic and realized I don't think I even had seat belt buckles in the back of it! lol if I did, I don't know where they were.
Anyway, I'm feeling very grateful and blessed tonight :) Can't wait to meet our little girl.





the dogs were a little weirded out by it :)

I love the colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment