Friday, December 2, 2011

Trouble Makers

Okay, so last weekend I was feeling really snuggly. Sean had just bathed the dogs, so they were soft, clean and didn't smell like dirt. I took a nap on the guest bed (randomly), and I let both of them snuggle with me on the bed. Halle literally slept right next to me with her head on the pillow. I don't know why I let them do that, but now she thinks it's HER bed! Before then they weren't even aloud on it! And now she runs to every day. lol I just had to tell Sammy no a couple times, and she figured it out, but Halle just doesn't get it.


caught yall!
who? us??


she snuck up behind me while I was on the computer to watch the neighbors
 What's worse (MUCH worse) is the holes they have started digging UNDER the fence. :( It's bad enough that they (mostly Sammy) dig holes all over the yard, but now Halle has figured out how to get out, and she does it on a daily basis. She just runs around to the front and sits on the front porch, but it's just a game to her, and I don't know how we're going to make them stop. So, we've decided to start walking them. I'll walk them in the morning and Sean will walk them in the afternoon when he gets home. But it's seriously so easy for them to dig holes. The sand is so soft! You can't really punish them for doing it after the fact, they don't really get it. But they do know it's bad because we try to catch Sammy in the act and yell at her (to go to her kennel, which is her punishment), so Halle really doesn't dig much. But today I caught them both digging..AFTER I already scolded Sammy for it. I had just had enough, so I put them both in the kennel. lol But they really don't fit in there together.




But these are some pics of my trouble makers when they're not driving me nuts and being naughty.
he said "bath time?" and she jumped in his lap. lol not sure if she was excited or scared, but it was hilarious

Halle gets so flustered by those darn curtains :) She'll end up just laying under them

peanut butter cups!


haha, Halle couldn't figure it out for a while..she just kept biting the cup

but she figured it out :)

maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment