We have a playgroup here that has been doing fun get-togethers with the littles since I moved here! Well, probably before :) When Annabelle was much smaller, my friend Chantal and I started doing "young toddler" play dates for 12 months and younger, and then 18 months and younger. Now our girls can hang with the big kids! Since summer is such a busy time, we haven't had many. I decided a messy play date would be a blast, and it was! We almost got rained out, but it held off just long enough, so it was perfectly overcast, and not too hot.
 |
a big mess, huh?! Sort of made me uncomfortable....not gonna lie ;) I like things to be tidy and clean |
Most of the supplies I had....I did purchase a few things from the Dollar Tree, and I spent quite a few hours preparing (jello, noodles, paints, etc). I also made labels, because....you know, I do that. ;)
 |
| shaving cream "snow" |
 |
| jello! |
 |
| colorful noodles |
 |
| bubbles and pool (which was used to wash off) |
 |
| Messy munchies - We had dum dums, pudding, carrot cake, cheetos, mud pie, yogurt drops, and a few others! |
 |
| paint! |
 |
| "smooth sand" - flour and baby oil. so soft, and smells SOOO good |
 |
| some dirt I had in the garage, and noodles for worms |
 |
| a messy child enjoying some "paint" ice - frozen koolaid and water |
 |
| My little artist :) |
 |
| exploring the jello |
 |
| time to wash off in the bubbles! ;) |
No comments:
Post a Comment