Pregnancy Week 23
Baby about the size of a: Grapefruit! Almost a whole foot long.
Baby Activity: moving like crazy! I even just started feeling you hiccup! Your big sister had hiccups a lot when she was in my belly, and then once she was born too! Right now, as I type, your kicking me in the bladder! :) Or head-butting me...I can't quite tell. But you are moving all over the place. I love it.
Feeling: Big. I said goodbye to my regular clothes, and hello to the bigger maternity clothes!
Craving: Sweets. Boo. And this week I've decided it's time to get back on track! You need your veggies and protein little lady!!
Excited about: Having another little love in my life. I feel very blessed to be able to carry another baby girl, and I can't wait to meet you!
Random thoughts: I wonder what color your eyes will be? Will you have dark hair too? Will you be quiet or talkative? grumpy or happy? You will be perfect. But, I am excited to see what kind of little person you will be!

No comments:
Post a Comment