Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Playdough fun {and recipe}




I made this playdough.....a few months ago? I can't quite remember when. But it was quick, easy, and has lasted quite a while!

It's kept in a ziplock, in an "art bag", on a shelf, so it's not an every day activity, but when we do get it out, it's usually a big hit :)

{Recipe}

The only thing thing I did differently was half her recipe. 

Ingredients:
2 cups flour
1 cups salt
2 cups water
2 tbsp. cream of tartar
3 tbsp. vegetable oil
Food coloring 
Directions:
1. Cook ingredients over medium heat
Add all of the ingredients into one big pot, and continuously stir on the stove. Keep stirring until it stiffens up, although it’ll still look lumpy.
2. Knead the warm clay
Transfer the play dough to a bowl and knead until it’s soft and smooth. 


Today we played with heart shaped cookie cutters, blocks, and bugs!














1 comment:

  1. I should try this! Healthy enough so if she eats it she won't be sick lol

    ReplyDelete