Wednesday, March 30, 2011

5 more classes! :)

There IS an end in sight!!!

I was trying to figure out what classes to take this summer. I realized that I only have to take two this summer and three next fall! I could take them all this summer or all next fall, but we are moving in the middle of the summer term, so I wouldn't want to do that; and I think I need to take at least two this summer or I'll lose my Financial Aid..not totally sure about that In fact, after this term, I will have over 50 credits with all of my transferred credits that didn't go toward this AS. Anywho, I'm pretty excited. I think now that I only have a few more weeks left for this term, I'm realizing how close this degree is getting!
Of course, I still have to take the GACE and get into a 4 year school, but I'm not really sure when that will happen. It all kind of depends on where the Army sends us! Could be South Carolina, but will most likely not be....Maybe Alabama or Washington State....could be during Sean's potential training, or after our next pcs! We'll just have to wait and see!
But, for now, and for how long this has taken me, I'm proud of myself and ready to be finished with this first part of my degree!

2 comments:

  1. uuuum... what? you're not coming here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no, we are. But, I just don't know if we'll be there for two years, so I don't know about getting into a 4-year college (like USC or Troy at Shaw). I really won't know anything until we get there.

    ReplyDelete