Some of my old Myspace blogs. :) Funny how much some things change.....but some things are definitely still the same! Lol "I would go insane without chapstick!"
About Me November 6th, 2006:
"Talking, eating, sleeping, working, reading and writing random lists are the basic things that take up time in my life. I love the Lord. I love seeking Him. I enjoy finding Him. I love worshipping Him. I basically suck at life without Him! I love playing the piano, writing songs, laughing about stupid things by myself or at myself, scrap booking, making things with pictures, decorating, and singing. Basketball is the best sport to play on a team, by yourself, or with a few other people. I love going to my High school and playing with all the guys and some of the ladies team. I enjoy being by myself relaxing or being bored, but I also enjoy being with friends or family and having a good time doing crazy, normal or weird things, or just hanging out. I love to sit by myself and think about my life, my future, my goals and dreams. I like listening to my dad talk. I like hanging out with my little brother and doing stupid random things like driving around throwing dirt clods at the neighborhood deer. I don..t like anything better than being with Sean. We can sit on a couch and talk for hours and not get bored. I love the time we get to share together, I love him and I..m thankful that he..s such an amazing boyfriend. God has really blessed me by bringing him into my life. I like walking, watching movies by myself, drinking water, getting mail, knowing what..s going to happen next (although it..s not really important and unlikely to happen often). I would rather have someone else initiate a conversation. I like it when my room is clean, but take my time when I clean it. I would rather have a deep or random conversation with most of my friends than to talk about the weather or boring small talk like that. I like people who are comfortable with themselves. I like being with Sean on holidays. True, I like being with him all the time, but holidays basically just suck when he..s not there. I don..t mind going outside of tradition and get irritated with people who are CrAzY about keeping tradition. I like talking with Blaine online. : ) lol. It..s so true. I like having fun conversations with grocery store clerks. I like driving around at night and going through the McDonalds drive through at like 2 in the morning. I love it when people understand me. I like people who go with the flow and don..t get frantic or stressed when plans change. I don't like being paranoid, worried, nosy and jealous (but, often I am all of those things). I like drive in movies, road trips, my canon beach gang : ) lol, making home videos, dancing with Sean, taking pictures, getting pictures taken of myself (that sounds weird, but it..s so fun!), being happy with a job well done. I like to snow board, but I suck at it. I like to bunjee jump, but I've never tried it. I like pretending that I"m a crazy, adventurous person who will do crazy and exciting things, but I generally watch. I like heat, thus I LOVE the sun! I like being on a warm beach (not oregon beaches). I like bon fires and roasting marshmallows. I like camping with friends or cousins and don't get to do it often enough. I love babies and little kids, but like to be able to give them back to their parents after a couple hours. I love the airport. LOVE it! I wish I could spend my free time there, but wouldn't have a boarding pass to get around. : ( sad. I like flying, trains, buses, the max and car rides. I like sitting outside in the shade and talking. I like shopping by myself. I would go insane if I didn't have chapstick!"
We're Engaged May 2nd, 2007:
"WE'RE GETTING MARRIED!!! ahhh, it's so unreal.... I'm SOOO excited!
Last night Sean took me to The Old Spaghetti Factory, where we had our first date 3 years ago, and after dinner we were served our dessert. The waitress tactfully served him his dish first, and then placed mine in front of me. To my amazement there was a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring sitting on top! He got down on one knee, took the ring out of my rainbow sherbet :) and asked me to marry him! In the middle of my laughter and tears I realized my parents, his parents and our younger siblings were standing around us with cameras and video! I was speechless... except for "YES!" :0)
We don't have a date set, but we're hoping for the first week of October!
Sadly, he had to leave for Atlanta, Georgia this morning. He'll be stationed there for the rest of his Army contract, which is 4 years from now. But, he'll have leave every month or two, so he'll be able to come visit for a little while every now and then, which I'm incredibly happy about!
We are SO excited for our future together and ask that you keep us in your prayers!
YAAAAAY!"
Last night Sean took me to The Old Spaghetti Factory, where we had our first date 3 years ago, and after dinner we were served our dessert. The waitress tactfully served him his dish first, and then placed mine in front of me. To my amazement there was a BEAUTIFUL diamond ring sitting on top! He got down on one knee, took the ring out of my rainbow sherbet :) and asked me to marry him! In the middle of my laughter and tears I realized my parents, his parents and our younger siblings were standing around us with cameras and video! I was speechless... except for "YES!" :0)
We don't have a date set, but we're hoping for the first week of October!
Sadly, he had to leave for Atlanta, Georgia this morning. He'll be stationed there for the rest of his Army contract, which is 4 years from now. But, he'll have leave every month or two, so he'll be able to come visit for a little while every now and then, which I'm incredibly happy about!
We are SO excited for our future together and ask that you keep us in your prayers!
YAAAAAY!"
No comments:
Post a Comment