So...the auto pay on our gas company website doesn't work. But instead of calling us and asking us why we haven't paid or sending us a notice....or something...they come and turn our gas off. Won't be back on until wednesday. Thanks.
Got lots of groceries tonight. But I haven't put any of them away (besides the refridge stuff obviously) yet. My feet are killling me! The sandals I wore to work should only be worn to church or the beach; somewhere I'm either sitting down or taking them off! I was limping around walmart all night! lol So pitiful.
Also came home to a giant centipede in our bedroom under Sammy's bed. Okay, not giant, but more like pretty big. It was about 1/2 inch wide and 3 -4 inches long. EWW!
I've had a twitch in my right eyelid for several hours. I wonder if this is because I didn't wear sunglasses while I was outside this afternoon!? I got a good bit of sleep and I'm not stressed, so I don't know what else it would be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment