Friday, March 5, 2010

Thinking a lot today...

New season of Army Wives starts April 11th

60+ degrees this weekend, and volleyball with the henry county gang starting back up!

Couples game night at Chris and Amy's tomorrow!

The only reason I'm not looking forward to spring and summer coming is the bugs. Spider, ticks, mosquito's, roaches and scorpions! Least favorite thing about the south...definitely.

I have lost about 10 pounds in fat since last year at this time, and gained 5 in muscle!! The only reason I know this is because pictures of me last year, my face looks really thick and I weighed about 5 lbs more than I do now. I have been working out, so I know that I've been gaining muscle and loosing fat...that's how I came to that conclusion :)

Still want to see The Blindside. Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite female actors.

The mouse that I hooked up to my laptop is really annoying me. Well, just the chord. I keep seeming to have to yank it this and that way to get it to work.

Exactly 4 months till I get to go back to Oregon!! Hoping Sean will go with me. I'm bound and determined to not get jet lag! You think I'd be up earlier and go to bed earlier than everyone...but I always end up sleeping till like 11 or 12 every day...It's so weird. Not this time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment