Thursday, March 25, 2010

Well, I'm in a mood.

When the food hits my belly after I've been super hungry all day, I get really goofy. Chelsea Handler and Blake Shelton are not helping! They are making me roll! And I think they would be perfect for each other. He's dating Miranda Lambert tho. Boo.

I've been really creative tonight. :) It is fun.

Every time I say "you know" or "don't ya know" I think of Sarah Palin and it makes me laugh.

I got some laughs looking at some of my high school friends facebook photo's tonight. The differences we all have after only a few years is amazing!

Missing my family a lot tonight. Can't wait to get home in July and see everyone! I want to have a bbq at my parents, go down to grandpa and grandma's, see Donald and Jaimie's new pad, go to church with Jbear and chill with the cousins...Can't wait!!

1 comment: