Saturday, March 20, 2010

Peter Beach

http://skateboarding.transworld.net/1000012457/photos/family-value-matt-beach-interview/

One of my High School Teachers, who I looked up to most above all the teachers and pastors there, Mr. Beach is an amazing man. His son Matt Beach, pro skater, had an interview and shared some stuff about him that I thought was really cool. Mr. Beach is a microbiologist and has found a cure for SIDS. He also hunts for this certain kind of dinosaur in Africa called Mokele-mbembe. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mokele-mbembe). Some people think he is crazy...but I believe in him, and so do many of his other students and teaching staff.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that because I had not though about him in a while, until I got a facebook request for "Mr. Beach The Dino Hunter" fan club. :)


Here are some more sites that explain his expeditions:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2089163/the_monsterquest_search_for_the_last_pg3.html?cat=37

This one has a picture of the tunnel where he believes the dinosaurs live:
http://www.livingdinos.com/mokele_mbembe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment