Before, when he would leave, I would keep everything exactly how it was when he left for as long as I could. But that would just remind me every day that I wished he was back and something else was added to the mess ;) It may sound weird, but knowing that your husband can leave any time for any amount of time is kind of a hard thing to explain. And he does. Thankfully he doesn't leave for long periods of time, but he goes on week-month long trips about every other month. And I usually find out about three days to a week in advance. Not the worse case scenario, and I knew it would be like this when we got married, so I'm not complaining, just explaining.
Speaking of Sean leaving, the whole reason I'm up right now is because he was gone last week and it totally through off my sleep schedule! I was going to bed with him before midnight every day (he has to wake up at about 5:15) and waking up by 8 or 9. But now it's more like 3-10 or 11. I don't like it. I just wake up groggy and I don't have time do start anything because I have to get ready for work at 1.
He went in to sick call today, but he wasn't sick enough to get quarters (sp? quarters=going home and staying in), so he had to work all day. He was super weak and dizzy at work, and super tired when he got home.
Sammy had a play date with Gunner and Toby while Roxy and I were at work, and she just passed out after they left. But, I'm sure she had a blast!
ANYWAY...Thanks for making me think tonight Ms. Neicy :) I might just vote for you on Dancing with the Stars this season! No no no, Kate Gosslin and her beautiful extensions get my vote for sure!
Doesn't even look like her.
No comments:
Post a Comment