Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just my thoughts....

...so I'll stop posting FB statuses :)

-I wish the cute Maternity clothes weren't so expensive!

-There are like 128739846374 pairs of shoes I want to buy at TJMax right now. Including: black flats, pink [short] heels, Jessica Simpson wedges (my fav!), black boots, end of summer sandals.....and the list goes on.

-I know it's only the day after Labor day, but I really want to pull out the Fall decorations!!! But I'm hesitating because I know they will be up until right after Thanksgiving, when I pull out the Christmas stuff. What to do, what to do...

-I may or may not have bought some baby girl clothes last night :/ eek! I COULD NOT resist! You don't understand!!! But I got myself a gift receipt in case we're having a boy! hahahaha {don't hurt me Sean!}

-I finally just finished the dishes from this weekend. ugh! That was ridic! I love throwing parties, but I wish I had a hired hand for washing dishes...it's my LEAST favorite thing to do. At one point it was so bad that there were literally dishes on every part of the counter AND on the stove! Holy moly!

-I'm craving the weirdest things today; mashed potatoes and gravy (this happens quite frequently), Popsicles, jello, and PF Changs Chicken lettuce wraps, WHICH I found the recipe for on pinterest!! WHOOP WHOOP!

-My dreams never cease to amaze me...last night there was one where I was in a happy horror movie (or something like that). there were a bunch of bloody/halloween dressed/zombieish people walking around and I had to escape from them, but it was more like a game (which is where the "happy" comes in...we were all laughing and having fun. Ya, weird)

-If I could pick new furniture right now for any room in our house it would be our bedroom.I really want a bed frame, matching dresser and night stands, and some friggin decorations! oh well....it can continue to wait :)

OKay, I really need to go eat. adios for now........

No comments:

Post a Comment