We went in for our big appointment today. I honestly wasn't getting my hopes up. I was excited, but I was trying not to think about it too much. What if we couldn't tell again!?! I drank a Coke on the way there to get the baby moving (I drink 1/2 caf coffee pretty much every day, but no other caffeine...especially not coke). Anyway, we got there and got right in. We told the u/s tech how we were placing bets, and were thinking different. Within 2 minutes she said, "well, which one of you was thinking girl?" [me!] "you're right, it's a girl!" She was moving SO much, but you could really tell. She checked, and double checked, and I think I noticed a triple check there at the end... :) But....We're having a baby GIRL!!! How did I know? ;) We are both very excited and our families are equally as excited. It feels so real now. I feel like I'm talking to my little girl now, not just "this baby". I know there really is no difference, but I just feel so much of a closer connection. I love it. I'm very excited to be a mommy, and would have loved a boy just the same...but I had a feeling this was a girl, and I'm glad I was right. We can't wait to meet our daughter!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment