Friday, September 30, 2011

Nursery List

I have several lists made and scattered about, but wanted one in one place AND know that some of you can also keep an eye out for some of the needed items :) 

Things I'm planning to make or in the process of making and/or decorating: (imagine if I could sew! This list would be twice as long! haha)

-Letter(s)

-Wall Shelf (s)

- Lamp -looking for a thrift store base or something simple that I can paint, and a lamp shade to decorate

-Bulletin board/picture/card board -already have the board just need to paint it and add matting, fabric and ribbon to the front

-Flower hooks -I am registered for some, but I know I'm sure it would be easy to find them for cheaper and paint/decorate.

-Decorating a piggy bank. I think I might do this one asap, because I keep finding change and thinking that would be the perfect place for it :)

-Little stool or rocking chair

-Blocks -for fun, for decoration. I'm almost finished painting them, and I LOVE how they are turning out.

-Mirror

Other things I'm trying to find second hand in good  excellent condition or for cheap at Michaels, Target, Ross, or Hobby Lobby:

-White dresser
-little stool or rocking chair 

-curtain rod and curtains (darn inability to sew)
-clock
-books (always find cheap, good quality books at Goodwill!)
-shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment