Feeling pretty good this week!! The baby is just movin' and groovin' and I love it :)
Spent the week getting everything ready for Sean's sister, Kelly, to come in to town for the weekend!
I also did a lot of fall projects, and got all of the decorations out to get started!
I found this tree idea on Pinterest as a Fall wedding guest book (guests stamp/paint their finger and sign under it..SO cute! Also saw the same idea, but fingerprints were balloons that were connected to a stamp/drawing of the "getaway/just married" car!), but decided to just use it as a decoration :) I usually get carried away when I draw a tree base (like, use waaay to many branches), but this one actually turned out really well (I think)! I also went to Hobby Lobby in Florence this week and got a yard of burlap (for $2.99!) to use for projects, etc, and decided to use it to back this painting on.
Since we don’t have a mantle, I put up this fall/leaf garland above the doorway to the kitchen and I really like it! Also decorated the rest of the living room; coffee table, TV stand, bookshelf, and entryway. I have a few things for the front porch, but I think I might wait until around October, so I can add some pumpkins and hay bales :)
Halle's spot under the side table :) If you remember me posting before about her spot, she used to (at our GA house) rest ON the couch. It was cute, but pretty annoying. I LOVE that she chose this to be her spot. It's cute, and convenient :)
Anyway...Sean picked Kelly up from Charlotte on Friday and they went out to Sushi, then napped J I forgot she can sleep anywhere, anytime just like him. We all made breakfast together Saturday morning, and it was awesome...then, they went hiking at the nearby forest area. Sunday we went to Charleston and Folly Beach. It was a beautiful day! Monday the two of them cleaned and painted our kitchen chairs (THANK YOU!!!)...a project that has been on my to-do list for yeeeeeears. Lol We all went to the batting cages and they tore it up (ha!), then enjoyed our favorite meal together. Best Roast, Garlic Mashed potatoes, asparagus, salad and rolls. What a great weekend with our sister and (soon-to-be) auntie! J
| Charleston Bridge over the Harbor |
| Folly Beach! |
| 22 Weeks Pregnant |
Mommy and baby update:
-Baby moves SO much now! I mean like....more often and more noticeable (stronger kicks and movements). You can really see it from the outside, which I just find fascinating!
-My belly button is really starting to flatten out. I noticed it starting to look different about three weeks ago, but now it’s almost not an inny anymore! Haha
-Belly is getting bigger
-Baby is getting bigger
-No stretch marks on my belly (yet..), but I do have some darkening ones on my legs
-My wedding ring is starting to get a little tight :/
-Acne on my face is calming down. Hopefully it stays that way, but I’m pretty much used to it now.
-I get full really quickly. I feel like there’s not a lot of room for my food! Yikes! My belly is only half the size it will be and I’m already feeling full quicker. I don’t know if that’s normal, but I’m thinking I just need to remember to eat smaller meals more often.
-My dreams keep getting weirder and more vivid. Sometimes they are good, sometimes they are FR-EAK-Y!
From babycenter.com:
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.

No comments:
Post a Comment