We both got these cute tutu's at Target, and I got daddy a special onesie :) I love Target's mix and match $5 onesie/tutu/legging/pants/jackets section! We had lunch at the mall and stopped by Gymborie to "window shop" through all of their amazing baby clothes....amazing, but expensive. I ended up walking out with an end of summer clearance dress and matching bow headband! It kind of reminds me of something my mom would have put me in :) Also, stopped by motherhood maternity to get some maternity skinny jeans....my wardrobe just felt so incomplete without them, and this week I have been completely unable to put my pre-preggo pants on. My hips are just too wide now....or something. Whatever. I felt like I needed them and thankfully my husband understood. Motherhood has size small LONG, which is the only size I can fit into, and they're much cheaper than Gap (which also has maternity sm longs...for like $70!).
| got the dress on the left at TJ Max on clearance a while back...I couldn't pass it up, it was like $5 and I figured I could re-gift it we were having a boy :) |
Our next stop was Hobby Lobby, and I have to say Kristin shops (or at least she's able to) shop there just like me! YEA! We don't mind spending 10 minutes on one aisle while we think, check our lists, think some more, plan.....it just works. Anyway, I didn't have a good list this time, so I just ended up with some pink paint, yarn, and paper, plus a few items for fall projects. Kristin scored big with the deals and ended up getting all of her supplies for several projects for awesome prices! I'm planning on making a pink yarn letter for one of the shelves in her nursery, and painting these plain wood blocks I scored this summer at Michaels for $1, pink, green and yellow.....among many other projects :) Can't wait! I think I'm gonna be that crazy mom....that one mom who brings homemade cake pops on a stick with individualized hand made tags for christmas and birthday parties instead of store bought treats....oh yeeeeah. hahahaa I don't care though, I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment