Thursday, November 10, 2011

Baby Shower!

Momma and Jaimie threw a shower for us while we were home and it was absolutely awesome!

Jaimie did a great job with all the decorations and the food was amazing (even though I could hardly taste it with my stupid cold..erg!). Several of the decorations Jaimie made also doubled as gifts for the nursery! We played some fun games, and my mom shared a sweet devotional, that left us all in tears. Annabelle received lot of fun gifts from our family and friends!! I was surprised by how many hand made blankets and gifts we were given. It was really neat :) My cousin Hannah, friend Suzie Hockett, and my grandma Barb made quilts, Marti Noble and Jaimie knitted blankets and Jaimie knitted an adorable matching hat and booties, Donna Randol knitted (or crocheted?) an adorable sweater and matching hat, Ms. Ramona knit a sweater and aunt Nancy made a hooded towel! Jaimie actually knit a couple other baby hats too, and I can't wait to see them on Annabelle!

Overall, it was just a really nice day and we were very blessed! I am so thankful for my mom and sister-in-law putting in so much time and effort into this event. So neat to be able to have this for our first baby, who happens to be a little princess :)















There are a few more pictures I need to get from ppl there.

No comments:

Post a Comment