Monday, November 21, 2011

Craft Fair

Kristin asked me if I wanted to host a table with her at the Enlisted Spouses Club Fall Craft Fair, and I thought that sounded like fun! We started planning several months ago...the only problem is that we both spend several weeks out of town, so we didn't really get started on the crafts until this last week! YIKES! Anyway, it made for a really busy and slightly stressful week. If we do it again, we've both decided we would need to start the actual crafting months in advance! The crafts we did end up making turned out really well though, and we sold about 1/3-1/2 of it.
Sean helping paint :)

Cards

Felt patriotic wreath

twine cone trees

My personal favorite...ACU wreath (which I ended up keeping since no one bought it!)
adding the finishing touches to the awesome ornament wreaths  Kristin made

last minute crafting night
Our table!
all of our trees



candy jars, coasters, cards and card holders

No comments:

Post a Comment