Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 31

31 weeks

This was a pretty exciting week! A lot of gifts came in the mail and we got Annabelle's nursery all set up (as much as we can for now)! One of the gifts was an ACU diaper bag that a lady from my mom's church ordered for us. It's actually pretty cute and I put a little pink bow on it (which I'm thinking needs to be bigger or something). I want to get "Annabelle" on a name tape to go above the "US ARMY" tape.

I was laying in bed one night and felt Annabelle's hiccups for like 20 minutes! Poor child...I hate the hiccups! lol But it was pretty cool. I've heard/read that she gets them now and I should be feeling them, but that was the first time I just KEPT feeling them consistently. After all of her crazy moving and grooving lately, the mild little hiccups were a nice change!

Firday was Veteran's day, and we went to Applebee's for our free dinner! We really don't go out much, so it was a fun date and was totally free! Well, $2 for Sean's coke, but that's it :)

On Saturday, I went shopping in Columbia with the girls. We all went to the salon and Kristin got her hair cut, and it looks super cute! Now I want to chop mine off! :) I've actually been thinking that once Annabelle's born, I may just do it. This long mess may get hard to handle pretty quickly. We'll see.... Then we went to Panera for lunch. MMMM! Wish we had one in Sumter. I took my giftcards to Target and purchased some of the necessities off our registry list. Then, we went to Hobby Lobby, where I got several items for nursery projects! When I got back, the crib (which was delivered that day) was all set up by my hubs! He's so awesome.




Update from the babycenter:
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

31 weeks 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment