| Our mock mantle this year :) |
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Christmas Decorations!
I was pretty excited to get all of the Christmas decorations out of the attic this year! I think it just makes it that much better that they're in an attic. I know that sounds weird, but it was fun to have Sean crawl up there and get them out for me :) He even got excited! My stupid pregnancy hormones almost killed it though....I got all the fall decorations taken down, cleaned and then started putting up Christmas stuff....but I just couldn't figure it out. Nothing was looking right and i don't even know how to explain it..I ended up in tears. Probably doesn't help that we don't have a tree yet and no fireplace at this house (that was a really cool thing about our GA house). Anyway... I ended up taking a break and then never really finishing. Sean took me to Lowes and Michaels to look at decorations, trees, and to get some wood for the shelves we're making for Annabelle's room. Made me feel much better actually. But the living room is still incomplete and I don't have a centerpiece yet for the dining room. But it's started! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment