Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Fast Food Flop

I normally don't eat fast food very often, and when I do, I order less gross items. But for some reason, in the past couple of weeks I've been majorly craving McDonalds Fries and cheeseburgers. The WORST! Today, I made a dumb mistake and didn't eat lunch before I went grocery shopping, so afterwards I was starving. I stopped at Mickey D's on the way home and devoured my fresh, hot and salty fries and double cheeseburger within minutes. Now, I feel like my insides are going to explode! My stomach hurts SO bad! WHAT a mistake! I will try to remember this feeling the next time I get an urge to eat there. yuck!

1 comment:

  1. Lesson learned!! I'm going to start freezing meals that I can just heat up when I get home from work. I NEVER feel like cooking anymore. That way my budget won't hate me for spending all of my food money in two weeks!

    ReplyDelete