Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Online Science Lab
You know what I just realized?! EVERY other Science Lab that I've ever taken has fallen behind. And I've taken probably 6 science labs (several of which didn't transfer). So the instructor's adjust the syllabus and we cut out a couple of assignments. This online Lab is not only MUCH more difficult, since we can't just ask questions as we go (although this instructor IS really helpful), we've also fallen behind as a majority - I'm sure their are a few students who have everything finished - and we're still expected to turn in all of them. AND one of the programs for a lab isn't working (for like..ANYONE), and she just told us to skip it...BUT, do another one instead. Like, an extra one. Seriously!? Well, that and I already talked about how I put this class off while I was on vacation because I could (no due dates), so I have even more work to catch up on then most of my class. Anyway, I just thought about that. If this were a face-to-face class, she would undoubtedly cut off a couple of the lab's and I'd be good to go. Erg. oh well. I'm doing pretty well staying on task today, so I should be able to finish it all by the end of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment