Today I am 11 weeks pregnant!!! Almost out of my first trimester! I woke up this morning and my waist line looked a little thick, I ran and grabbed a bagel for breakfast, got ready and then noticed I really looked pregnant today! :) Maybe it was the food, maybe not, but I think this little baby is really starting to grow! I am feeling a little better these days too. I have been able to eat a little more variety (meat and vegetables still don't sound very good though :/ I hope I get my taste for those back soon!!) and have had a little more energy. Most of this week I have been able to wear my normal short and button them up just fine, but today I really needed my belly band! I could hardly zip my pants! haha If this sticks around I'll be needing to go shopping here pretty soon ;) I love my long hair, but right now I want to CHOP IT ALL OFF!! It's growing super quick and I read that with the hormonal changes it doesn't fall out as much, so it seems much more thick. Not to mention, it's been so hot that I have been wearing it up a lot, which can be really annoying. One thing that's kind of different too is that it's been really wavy this week.
 |
| You can sort of see how wavy it is here.. |
Another thing that I've noticed this week is
how sensitive I am to smell. Oh my word, I smell EVERYTHING! It's so bad with a stinky husband and two stink dogs in a tiny hotel room too!!! haha Most food smells horrible to me, and I don't really even want to spray my perfume because it seems to smell so strong. The dogs have made me nauseous several times. Definitely not a fan of this symptom...
Anywho...
I have forgotten to post pics in the past couple of weeks, but there really hasn't been any change until now.
Here is the babycenter update:
Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and
about the size of a fig, is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.
She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccupping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.
I need to read your blog more often. Thanks for writing it :)
ReplyDelete